Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities
Oracle Implementation Project Plan - Printable Version

+- Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities (http://www.oraerp.com)
+-- Forum: Oracle Applications (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools & Tips (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Oracle Implementation Project Plan (/thread-175.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Oracle Implementation Project Plan - admin - 06-09-2011

Project Plan is one of the initial & critical part of any Oracle Implementation/upgrade project.
Attached is the MS Project Plan for implementing Oracle Applications with a framework. It contains the detailed tasks involved and lists the associated resources that may be needed.

The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) codes tie back in to the Oracle AIM documents that should be prepared for each task and phase.

Update 27-07-2014:
Project Plan in pdf format also uploaded based on number of requests from members.
Update 13-08-2015
You can find Project Plan based on new Oracle Unified Methodology
Oracle ERP Implementation Project Schedule based on OUM

If you want to know more about OUM vs AIM, refer this link, its a video tutorial.
Oracle Unified Method (OUM) vs Oracle AIM

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - MinuM - 01-16-2013

thank you

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - sehwag007 - 01-18-2013

Thank You

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - Jonathang - 08-23-2013

(06-09-2011, 03:11 AM)admin Wrote: Project Plan is one of the initial & critical part of any Oracle Implementation/upgrade project.
Attached is the MS Project Plan for implementing Oracle Applications with a framework. It contains the detailed tasks involved and lists the associated resources that may be needed.

The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) codes tie back in to the Oracle AIM documents that should be prepared for each task and phase.
Hello,

I am in the process of studying for my dram job as a client engagement executive with a well known IT services company in London and am trying to download the Oracle implementation Project plan download and the workplan.
I have registered but can see no way of accessing this critical info.

Please could you advise.

Thanks and regards,

jonathan

my email is jonathang76@hotmail.com

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - admin - 08-27-2013

(08-23-2013, 03:14 AM)Jonathang Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 03:11 AM)admin Wrote: Project Plan is one of the initial & critical part of any Oracle Implementation/upgrade project.

Hello,

I am in the process of studying for my dram job as a client engagement executive with a well known IT services company in London and am trying to download the Oracle implementation Project plan download and the workplan.
I have registered but can see no way of accessing this critical info.

Please could you advise.

Thanks and regards,

jonathan

my email is jonathang76@hotmail.com
What issue you are facing ? you can download from this post

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - leader13 - 10-28-2013

(06-09-2011, 03:11 AM)admin Wrote: Hi I can seem to open the documents. Is someone able to email them to me please at ruby2@sky.com thank you
Wink

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - Siraj Ahmad - 12-03-2013

Good job.... Smile

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - riyaan - 07-20-2014

Can any one post this document in pdf format on my mail id
riyaanfusion@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - somu.nandakishore@gmail.com - 07-24-2014

Hi,
Thanks for sharing good information.
But the files are in MPP format, no one able to access these files.
Its better to re upload in pdf format or any other formats can able to access.
Other wise there no use for your sharing.!

RE: Oracle Implementation Project Plan - admin - 07-28-2014

Thanks for your point. plans are uploaded in pdf format
Regards,