Oracle Forums Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick, Simple and Absolutely Free.

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average
Oracle ERP Implementation Project Schedule based on OUM
With the release of Oracle Unified Method (OUM), New Implementation methodology premeditated to be used for all range of products of Oracle. It is a replacement of Oracle AIM. We were doing mainly AIM for all projects implementation and during recent months we have started using OUM for all projects so thought to share with you basic Project Schedule for implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite project. I have left open ‘predecessors’ column in MS Project plan for you guys to decide and update as per your project schedule.
Project work plan as per OUM fall under following major phases
• Project Startup
• Inception
• Elaboration
• Construction
• Transition
• Production
• Project Closure

You can find Project Plan based on Oracle AIM
Oracle Implementation Project Plan

If you want to know more about OUM vs AIM, refer this link, its a video tutorial.
Oracle Unified Method (OUM) vs Oracle AIM

Attached Files
.zip   Oracle ERP WBS Project Workplan based on OUM-1.zip (Size: 53.02 KB / Downloads: 473)
Thanks given by:
Thank You for sharing. Appreciate great gesture. Please let me know How can I contribute to your group. I have some innovative ideas which I have already shared via otechtalks video questions on OPM/Discrete Mfg. I think you did not notice. I have lot questions only thing is are you interested to answer my innovative solutions & let me know How can I share my innovative solutions with Oracle .
Thanks given by:
Thank you so much,
You can contribute to this forum, share your knowledge, any doc based on tools and tips for other members. This forum is open to all Oracle Folks.
Look forward to see your experience and knowledge sharing.
will reach you out directly on your email.
regards, Kashif
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oracle AIM - BR100 Documents admin 32 106,067 01-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: reachrajum
  Oracle Implementation Project Plan admin 15 37,383 05-30-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: nsanguan
  Oracle RAC Upgrade from 11.2.0.3 to 11.2.0.4 Zishan Ali 2 2,053 05-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Kashif Manzoor
  ERP Cloud - Implementation Best Practices Kashif Manzoor 0 2,629 04-12-2016, 04:28 PM
  Oracle E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud Kashif Manzoor 0 1,687 04-07-2016, 10:20 PM
  AIM Vs OUM - Application Implementation Methodology vs Oracle Unified Methodology Kashif Manzoor 3 10,279 12-14-2015, 08:12 PM
Last Post: sowball
  Oracle ERP in the Cloud Pryia Rai 0 2,249 12-13-2015, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Pryia Rai
  Oracle ERP Implementation customer workshop Checklist Pryia Rai 0 2,801 12-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Pryia Rai
  Oracle Financials Document for R12.0.4 mandar3036 0 2,293 11-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mandar3036
  Overview of Oracle iProcurement (EBS R12) Mark Donald 1 3,164 09-03-2015, 06:06 PM