Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire
03-01-2011, 05:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2011, 05:19 AM by Kashif Manzoor.)
AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire
RD020 – Business Requirement Gathering

The RD020 process questionnaire presents below:

• Schedule, confirm, and prepare for process definition sessions by business area.
• Identify the core business processes (level 1 if you are using Oracle Business Models) and write a summary description of each process.
• Conduct interviews using the questionnaires and other sources of information to clarify questions you have identified.
• Gather any other current business materials that may enhance team understanding and documenting of current business process requirements.
• Identify any issues regarding the current business analysis.
• Review the Current Business Baseline with users and business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Current Business Baseline from business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Century Date compliance approach described

Note: The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business

• The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business
• Some Companies will have Clearly defined Processes and some companies DO NOT know clearly what is the Process followed.
• The Consultant needs to be clever enough to question the client and extract the right information
• In case if they DO NOT have the Processes, Documenting them is very important
• DO NOT use same Questionnaire for all clients as the Business Model will vary from client to client in same industry.
• Client will try to include what they expect in the Oracle Applications also in this list – Try to avoid or keep it separate as an expectation from the client
• Some Clients expects the same Solution in Oracle also which they current system is offering
– DO NOT admit if it is NOT Possible and it is a process of Change Management in the whole implementation.

Attached Files
.zip   RD020_Process_Questionnaire.zip (Size: 536.53 KB / Downloads: 1,369)
03-11-2011, 02:28 AM,
RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire
hy, thank you so much for this interresting post, is it possible to have the same document in french language?

regards
01-25-2012, 12:06 AM,
I am going to Implement Project Managment Module R12 and I want all the document like questioner and BR100 ,and all things that cabn help me to do that,Hope you can help me on that .
09-20-2012, 09:23 PM,
Hi,
I am not able to view/download this document. Is this rights issue?
Thanks.
11-29-2012, 05:26 AM,
(09-20-2012, 09:23 PM)rajnehar Wrote: Hi,
I am not able to view/download this document. Is this rights issue?
Thanks.
What issue you are facing ? this link is in working condition
thanks
12-27-2012, 09:22 PM,
thank you so much
09-03-2013, 06:21 PM,
Hi, I got RD020 to fill in. I am not Process Expert but Financial Controller and some questions I simply do not understand. Is there any sample RD020 with answers that could help me understand what I am specificaly asked about?
Thanks in advance.
07-02-2014, 08:16 PM,
Amazing questionnaire... thanks so much for making this public.. do you have a material for gathering requirements at level 1 process understanding... which would be used for proposal preparation.
01-21-2018, 05:17 AM,
(03-01-2011, 05:16 AM)Kashif Manzoor Wrote: RD020 – Business Requirement Gathering

The RD020 process questionnaire presents below:

• Schedule, confirm, and prepare for process definition sessions by business area.
• Identify the core business processes (level 1 if you are using Oracle Business Models) and write a summary description of each process.
• Conduct interviews using the questionnaires and other sources of information to clarify questions you have identified.
• Gather any other current business materials that may enhance team understanding and documenting of current business process requirements.
• Identify any issues regarding the current business analysis.
• Review the Current Business Baseline with users and business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Current Business Baseline from business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Century Date compliance approach described

Note: The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business

• The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business
• Some Companies will have Clearly defined Processes and some companies DO NOT know clearly what is the Process followed.
• The Consultant needs to be clever enough to question the client and extract the right information
• In case if they DO NOT have the Processes, Documenting them is very important
• DO NOT use same Questionnaire for all clients as the Business Model will vary from client to client in same industry.
• Client will try to include what they expect in the Oracle Applications also in this list – Try to avoid or keep it separate as an expectation from the client
• Some Clients expects the same Solution in Oracle also which they current system is offering
– DO NOT admit if it is NOT Possible and it is a process of Change Management in the whole implementation.
Hi Kashif,

I am unable to download, Could you please share with me at mansooralikhan@live.com
05-23-2019, 11:22 PM,
gooooooooooooooooooooooood

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents admin 10 124,629 06-04-2020, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Shashi
  Oracle AIM - BR100 Documents admin 37 271,628 05-13-2020, 06:53 PM
Last Post: amjad.orafunctional
  AIM Vs OUM - Application Implementation Methodology vs Oracle Unified Methodology Kashif Manzoor 7 51,388 12-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Last Post: abuzeids
  Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire Kashif Manzoor 8 83,487 09-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Last Post: craigrfranklin
  Period closing process for all Financial modules Sudhakar Naidu 1 12,293 04-02-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: mansooralikhan@live.com
  Oracle AIM - BR100 Documents Inv PO admin 2 59,358 10-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: adroit.ramesh@gmail.com
  How to create Account Generator using Oracle Workflow with Process Flow Sneha Rahul 0 15,786 07-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Sneha Rahul
  Process Analysis, As-Is Documents Pryia Rai 0 15,981 04-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Pryia Rai
  AIM documents for Testing Scenarios and User Testing? umar79 0 11,558 03-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Last Post: umar79