Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities
AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - Printable Version

+- Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities (http://www.oraerp.com)
+-- Forum: Oracle Applications (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools & Tips (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire (/thread-94.html)

Pages: 1 2

AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - Kashif Manzoor - 03-01-2011

RD020 – Business Requirement Gathering

The RD020 process questionnaire presents below:

• Schedule, confirm, and prepare for process definition sessions by business area.
• Identify the core business processes (level 1 if you are using Oracle Business Models) and write a summary description of each process.
• Conduct interviews using the questionnaires and other sources of information to clarify questions you have identified.
• Gather any other current business materials that may enhance team understanding and documenting of current business process requirements.
• Identify any issues regarding the current business analysis.
• Review the Current Business Baseline with users and business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Current Business Baseline from business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Century Date compliance approach described

Note: The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business

• The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business
• Some Companies will have Clearly defined Processes and some companies DO NOT know clearly what is the Process followed.
• The Consultant needs to be clever enough to question the client and extract the right information
• In case if they DO NOT have the Processes, Documenting them is very important
• DO NOT use same Questionnaire for all clients as the Business Model will vary from client to client in same industry.
• Client will try to include what they expect in the Oracle Applications also in this list – Try to avoid or keep it separate as an expectation from the client
• Some Clients expects the same Solution in Oracle also which they current system is offering
– DO NOT admit if it is NOT Possible and it is a process of Change Management in the whole implementation.

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - AFBSPO - 03-11-2011

hy, thank you so much for this interresting post, is it possible to have the same document in french language?

regards

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - M.atef - 01-25-2012

I am going to Implement Project Managment Module R12 and I want all the document like questioner and BR100 ,and all things that cabn help me to do that,Hope you can help me on that .

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - rajnehar - 09-20-2012

Hi,
I am not able to view/download this document. Is this rights issue?
Thanks.

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - admin - 11-29-2012

(09-20-2012, 09:23 PM)rajnehar Wrote: Hi,
I am not able to view/download this document. Is this rights issue?
Thanks.
What issue you are facing ? this link is in working condition
thanks

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - rocky085 - 12-27-2012

thank you so much

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - nowmac - 09-03-2013

Hi, I got RD020 to fill in. I am not Process Expert but Financial Controller and some questions I simply do not understand. Is there any sample RD020 with answers that could help me understand what I am specificaly asked about?
Thanks in advance.

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - nsk_cgey@yahoo.com - 07-02-2014

Amazing questionnaire... thanks so much for making this public.. do you have a material for gathering requirements at level 1 process understanding... which would be used for proposal preparation.

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - mansooralikhan@live.com - 01-21-2018

(03-01-2011, 05:16 AM)Kashif Manzoor Wrote: RD020 – Business Requirement Gathering

The RD020 process questionnaire presents below:

• Schedule, confirm, and prepare for process definition sessions by business area.
• Identify the core business processes (level 1 if you are using Oracle Business Models) and write a summary description of each process.
• Conduct interviews using the questionnaires and other sources of information to clarify questions you have identified.
• Gather any other current business materials that may enhance team understanding and documenting of current business process requirements.
• Identify any issues regarding the current business analysis.
• Review the Current Business Baseline with users and business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Current Business Baseline from business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Century Date compliance approach described

Note: The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business

• The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business
• Some Companies will have Clearly defined Processes and some companies DO NOT know clearly what is the Process followed.
• The Consultant needs to be clever enough to question the client and extract the right information
• In case if they DO NOT have the Processes, Documenting them is very important
• DO NOT use same Questionnaire for all clients as the Business Model will vary from client to client in same industry.
• Client will try to include what they expect in the Oracle Applications also in this list – Try to avoid or keep it separate as an expectation from the client
• Some Clients expects the same Solution in Oracle also which they current system is offering
– DO NOT admit if it is NOT Possible and it is a process of Change Management in the whole implementation.
Hi Kashif,

I am unable to download, Could you please share with me at mansooralikhan@live.com

RE: AIM - RD020 Process Questionnaire - rady.kotb - 05-23-2019

gooooooooooooooooooooooood