Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
PO matching with invoice that have outstanding balance
11-08-2014, 10:51 PM,
PO matching with invoice that have outstanding balance
Hello,
In my organization one my user have a PO with Open and Approved status and its amount is 250 AED. But here the issue is vendor send us an invoice with 200 AED against that PO. Here user required to pay that invoice which having the amount of 200AED by matching and closing that PO because we will not pay the remaining amount later. How it will solve and what happened with that outstanding amount.
Plz guide me
11-22-2014, 12:02 AM,
RE: PO matching with invoice that have outstanding balance
Hi,

If still you didn’t receiving is done then you can ask vendor to readjust the amount in PO and send you again and also reapprove it so by this you can match it with the invoice amount you are received.

But if you done receiving with full amount then you can match invoice with 200 AED and can create a debit memo for remaining amount to the supplier

Another way is you can match it with invoice of receiving amount 200AED, and for 50 AED you can remain open that PO and when you receive an invoice against that amount you can match and close it.