Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities
Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - Printable Version

+- Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities (http://www.oraerp.com)
+-- Forum: Oracle Applications (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools & Tips (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire (/thread-80.html)

Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - Kashif Manzoor - 01-18-2011

Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire
Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA)

This guide is intended for Oracle e-Business suite Implementers.
During an operational analysis phase of an ERP implementation project you need to establish a detail project scope and business requirements. In this document you will find sample questionnaires for Oracle Financials modules that may help you to conduct discussions with your business process owners about how to implement Oracle e-Business Suite applications.

Use the document as baseline/samples to define your own list of questions.

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - wael.reda@egabi.com - 04-29-2014

(01-18-2011, 01:16 AM)Kashif Manzoor Wrote: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire

During an operational analysis phase of an ERP implementation project you need to establish a detail project scope and business requirements. In this document you will find sample questionnaires for Oracle Financials modules that may help you to conduct discussions with your business process owners about how to implement Oracle e-Business Suite applications.

Hi,
Can i ask for the same document for Advanced SC (iProcurement / iSupplier Portal)?
Thanks & Regards
Wael Reda Rolleyes

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - dilkhan - 12-13-2017

(04-29-2014, 12:51 AM)wael.reda@egabi.com Wrote: Hi All,

How can I download the "Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire"?. please let me know.

(01-18-2011, 01:16 AM)Kashif Manzoor Wrote: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire

Hi,
Can i ask for the same document for Advanced SC (iProcurement / iSupplier Portal)?
Thanks & Regards
Wael Reda Rolleyes

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - SusanX - 03-09-2018

Hi Kashif
Would it be possible to email me this document? I'm not able to download. My email address is beibeima10@gmail.com

Thanks

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - Abrar - 01-22-2019

Hi

I can not download the Download ZIP File

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - suneel.of - 01-25-2019

Hi Admin,

I am unable to download "Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire" file...please let me know the process of download or email me the document to suneel.of@gmail.com

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - hahahu123 - 04-09-2019

HI Admin
I am unable to download "Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire" file...please let me know the process of download or email me the document to akhanfive@gmail.com

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - hahahu123 - 04-09-2019

Hi admin

Would it be possible to email this document "Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire" file..to my email id akhanfive@gmail.com

RE: Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire - craigrfranklin - 09-06-2019

Hi admin

I am unable to download "Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire" zip file
Would it be possible to email this document "Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire" file..to my email craigrfranklin@hotmail.com?

Thanks