Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities
Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - Printable Version

+- Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities (http://www.oraerp.com)
+-- Forum: Oracle Applications (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools & Tips (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents (/thread-70995.html)

Pages: 1 2

Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - admin - 08-24-2013

RD050 – Business Requirements

The essential content of RD050 are as follows
  • Assign preliminary research topics to team members and confirm that they complete all research before the first design session begins
  • For each process step, document business requirements and indicate the source of those requirements.
  • Assess initial fit of application functions to business requirements at the elementary business function level. Make references to application documentation ornavigation and indicate where known gaps exist
  • Secure acceptance of the Business Requirements Scenarios
  • Review high-level gaps, and the approach to resolve these gaps.
  • Become familiar with Business Requirements Scenarios (RD.050) for the target process in need of mapping
  • Conduct mapping sessions to assess detailed application fit and create or revise alternative to business requirements. Map future business requirements to application features, programs, reports, and other standard modules

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - vlpramodh - 11-27-2013

Hello,
Can any one help me with BR050 for Prpojects,any help will be really appreciated.

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - Charu Singh - 12-21-2015

Hi,

How can we apply prepayment invoice to standard invoice through PPR in AP (R12).

Regards
charu

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - Mery Pesantes - 05-04-2018

(08-24-2013, 01:37 AM)admin Wrote: RD050 – Business Requirements

• Assign preliminary research topics to team members and confirm that they complete all research before the first design session begins
  • For each process step, document business requirements and indicate the source of those requirements.
  • Assess initial fit of application functions to business requirements at the elementary business function level. Make references to application documentation ornavigation and indicate where known gaps exist
  • Become familiar with Business Requirements Scenarios (RD.050) for the target process in need of mapping
  • Conduct mapping sessions to assess detailed application fit and create or revise alternative to business requirements. Map future business requirements to application features, programs, reports, and other standard modules
How can I download the available examples of the RD050 document?. I follow the link but this doesnt work. Thanks.

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - vaibhav - 07-13-2018

I am unable to download need your help to download

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - kimtrain@gmail.com - 08-10-2018

Does anyone have info or templates for RD050 – Business Requirements for Security Privilege Management?

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - abdullah.ahmed - 11-21-2018

(07-13-2018, 10:22 PM)vaibhav Wrote: I am unable to download need your help to download

Did you get an answer from someone? I am not able to download any document. If you got the point please advice. Thank you.

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - ChezT - 11-13-2019

admin Wrote:RD050 – Business Requirements

[ul]
[li]Assign preliminary research topics to team members and confirm that they complete all research before the first design session begins[/li]
[li]For each process step, document business requirements and indicate the source of those requirements.[/li]
[li]Assess initial fit of application functions to business requirements at the elementary business function level. Make references to application documentation ornavigation and indicate where known gaps exist[/li]
[li]Secure acceptance of the Business Requirements Scenarios
[/li]
[li]Review high-level gaps, and the approach to resolve these gaps.
[/li]
[li]Become familiar with Business Requirements Scenarios (RD.050) for the target process in need of mapping[/li]
[li]Conduct mapping sessions to assess detailed application fit and create or revise alternative to business requirements. Map future business requirements to application features, programs, reports, and other standard modules[/li]
[/ul]
Why are there RD050 documents for download if we cannot download it??

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - ChezT - 11-13-2019

I cannot download the RD050 documents? What am I doing wrong?

RE: Oracle AIM - RD050 Business Requirement Documents - O17037 - 05-13-2020

(08-24-2013, 01:37 AM)m not able to download, please share it on my email.sireesha.chittajallu@gmail.comadmin Wrote: RD050 – Business Requirements