Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities
Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - Printable Version

+- Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities (http://www.oraerp.com)
+-- Forum: Oracle Applications (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-39.html)
+--- Forum: Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools & Tips (http://www.oraerp.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i (/thread-70954.html)

Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - admin - 03-06-2013

One of the 1st process of upgrade project to do a review of funtionality between two versions.
Functionality/Features difference between Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i
Oracle Financials - GL, FA, AP, AR, CM
Oracle SCM - PO
Oracle HRMS

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - khansayub - 03-13-2013

hi,

Can i receive the Functionality/Features difference between Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i

Oracle Projects

Regards Ayub

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - admin - 03-15-2013

(03-13-2013, 07:36 PM)khansayub Wrote: hi,

Can i receive the Functionality/Features difference between Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i

Oracle Projects

Regards Ayub
Pls download from attachments.
thanks

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - nitya - 06-13-2013

Thanks for your great work

nityapriya.me@gmail.com

(03-06-2013, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote: One of the 1st process of upgrade project to do a review of funtionality between two versions.
Oracle SCM - PO
Oracle HRMS

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - Unitransmanu - 08-30-2017

Hi

Could you please share the Functionality/Features difference between Oracle HRMS eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i

Mail Id : Manu.Veluru@gmail.com

Regards,
Manohar

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - philiphui - 01-16-2018

May I also have a copy of the following functionality/features difference between Oracle EBusiness Suite r11i and r12 ?
1) Oracle Financials - GL, FA, AP, AR, CM
2) Oracle SCM - PO

email address : ccphui@cityu.edu.hk

Philip Hui

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - slavapyan@mail.ru - 03-13-2018

May I also have a copy of the following functionality/features difference between Oracle EBusiness Suite r11i and r12 ?

Oracle HRMS

e-mail: slavapyankov@gmail.com

Pyankov Slava

RE: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i - kau2802 - 12-02-2019

admin Wrote:One of the 1st process of upgrade project to do a review of funtionality between two versions.
Oracle SCM - PO
Oracle HRMS

I cannot Access those files.