Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: ORACLE RAC 11G Certification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have completed my OCP 10G certification still training is left in this ... Please help me to suggest I wish to move forword for doing RAC specilization certification . Please help me to guide and proposed me how sud move forward for the perperation . Perferance is on 11g
(10-06-2010, 04:28 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]I have completed my OCP 10G certification still training is left in this ... Please help me to suggest I wish to move forword for doing RAC specilization certification . Please help me to guide and proposed me how sud move forward for the perperation . Perferance is on 11g
In this course, you will learn about RAC database administration in the Oracle Grid Infrastructure environment. Learn to administer cluster databases using Enterprise Manager and command-line utilities like SRVCTL, CRSCTL, and SQL*Plus. You will study the new connection architecture and how to make those connections highly available. Backup and recovery issues relative to cluster database environments will also be studied. Also learn about Oracle RAC One Node and online migration. You'll learn about Quality of Service concepts. Finally, you'll learn how to upgrade and path Oracle RAC databases. New materials and labs have been added to enhance customer experience with the latest information.
Feel free to let me know if you've any query.
Regards,
iWare Logic Technologies