Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Oracle E-Business Suite certified with Access Manager 11.1.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
latest announcement from Steven Chan blog By Elke Phelps-Development-Oracle on Jul 17, 2015
I am pleased to announce that Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 Patchset 3 (11.1.2.3.0) is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i (11.5.10.2) and 12 (12.1.3+, 12.2.2+).  If you are implementing single sign-on for the first time, or are an existing Oracle Access Manager user, you may integrate with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 using Oracle Access Manager WebGate and Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate.
[Image: OAM-EBS-SingleSignonIntegration.png]
Platforms Certified
The Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate Java application is certified to run on any operating system for which Oracle WebLogic Server 11g is certified.  You may refer to the Oracle Fusion Middleware Release 11g (11.1.1.x) Certification Matrix for more details.
For information on supported platforms for Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 and its components, you may refer to the Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g Release 2 (11.1.2.3.0) Certification Matrix.
Integration with Oracle Access Manager involves components spanning several different suites of Oracle products. There are no restrictions on which platform any particular component may be installed so long as the platform is supported for that component.
Choosing the Right Integration
Our previously published blog article and support note with single sign-on recommended and certified integration paths has been updated to include Oracle Access Manager 11gR2PS2: References
You may refer to the following My Oracle Support Knowledge Documents for additional details regarding certified architectures and versions: Related Articles