Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: How to Stop Class Enrollment Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Upon enrollment of an employee, system is generating Enrollment Notification to particular employee, We want to stop this notification. Any Idea how we can stop this notification. We have not yet launched Learner Self Service so we dont want user to receive such messages.

Regards
Farhan
After Lots of efforts, i could not solve this problem then i did a custom workaround through which i was able to bypass the process of sending this notification. Find the details of that workaround.. Sharing for the purpose of knowledge sharing.

I went into workflow and followed the whole processes through View Diagram Option in status monitor. and i delinked the node that was sending this notification and then i also shared the same with Oracle through SR and they agreed agreed with me.

But i could not find any standard way of doing it. Please find the attached document for solution.