Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Restricting Access of Catalog Objects Through Administrator Group in OLM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

This question is related to security in OLM (Oracle Learning Management).

I have set up my catalog objects. My Catalog structure is  Category-->Sub Category-->Course
I have different Learning Administrator in different Learning streams. I want to restrict the access through Administrator Groups. I have created these Admin Groups but i could not find any link how to attach these Admin Group to my category or sub category level.

Kindly guide me if any body has idea on this topic.

Regards
Farhan
through personalization the link can be made enable for administrator group.

"The Administrator Group field that enables learning administrators to select the administrator group when creating categories or folders is hidden by default.
 The Administrator Group field can be displayed on the following pages using personalization:

• Create Category
• Create Folder
• View Category
• View Folder

hope it will help.
Dear Richard

Thanks for your reply, I tried but could not find the link. I would appreciate if you could please send me a screen shot for it.

Regards
Farhan