Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Where are the log files located in Oracle R12?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where are the log files located in Oracle eBusiness Suite R12? i am getting error while installing new Oracle EBS but getting different errors.
i mostly worked on Oracle 11i and facing challenge to find out log files of concurrent log file, apache log, forms
how to check these error reference in different log files ? please guide me
tc
Hi Gordon, If you are installing version 12.0 or 12.1.x. you can find log errors:
Database Node:
$RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/<MMDDHHMM>.log $RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/ApplyDBTechStack_<MMDDHHMM>.log $RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/ohclone.log $RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/make_<MMDDHHMM>.log

$RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/installdbf.log $RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/adcrdb_<SID>.log
$RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/ApplyDatabase_<MMDDHHMM>.log $RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/<MMDDHHMM>/adconfig.log
$RDBMS_ORACLE_HOME/appsutil/log/$CONTEXT_NAME/<MMDDHHMM>/NetServiceHandler.log
Application Node:
$INST_TOP/logs/<MMDDHHMM>.log

$APPL_TOP/admin/$CONTEXT_NAME/log/ApplyAppsTechStack.log
$INST_TOP/logs/ora/10.1.2/install/make_<MMDDHHMM>.log
$INST_TOP/logs/ora/10.1.3/install/make_<MMDDHHMM>.log
$INST_TOP/admin/log/ApplyAppsTechStack.log
$INST_TOP/admin/log/ohclone.log
$APPL_TOP/admin/$CONTEXT_NAME/log/installAppl.log
$APPL_TOP/admin/$CONTEXT_NAME/log/ApplyAppltop_<MMDDHHMM>.log
$APPL_TOP/admin/$CONTEXT_NAME/log/<MMDDHHMM>/adconfig.log
$APPL_TOP/admin/$CONTEXT_NAME/log/<MMDDHHMM>/NetServiceHandler.log

If you are still facing any specific issue, let us know error log, we will try to help you out.
thanks