Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Implementation Plan for Oracle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, I'm currently studying Diploma of Human resources Management. I'm stuck and need some on doing the Implementation Plan draft and final. I have tried to download the Zipped file on here, But can't get it to open properly. If anybody has a word document or something that i could have a look at please that would be grateful Smile

Jenny
(06-25-2014, 12:18 PM)jeando10 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All, I'm currently studying Diploma of Human resources Management. I'm stuck and need some on doing the Implementation Plan draft and final. I have tried to download the Zipped file on here, But can't get it to open properly. If anybody has a word document or something that i could have a look at please that would be grateful Smile

Jenny
What challenge you are facing on the download file, you need MS Project to open the file.
admin