Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: PO not getting approved via mobile (blackberry) and e-mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

PO/ PRF are not getting approve via mobile. When user clicks on approve button after receiving the emails, the same is not getting approved.

version for workflow e-mailer:
WF_VERSION - 2.6.0

I already went through the doc. How to Diagnose Problems with Purchasing Email Notifications [ID 369595.1]

Regards,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,
what the apps, DB and OS version ?
was it working before ? have you done any recent changes or this is new config for PO notifications approval through mobile
following two types of configurations are: a- Outbound configuration b-Inbound configuration
Have you configured both types ? you can also following MOS Notes:
Configuring the Oracle Workflow 2.6/11i.OWF.H Java-based Notification Mailer with Oracle Applications 11i [ID 268085.1]
How To Configure The Workflow Java Mailer Without An IMAP Account (Assumes No Inbound Processing) [ID 268274.1]
Example Of Configuring Workflow Java Notification Mailer With Oracle Applications [ID 249957.1]
How Does One Configure Oracle Applications Workflow Notification Mailer And Where Is The Documentation To Do That? [ID 1051562.1]
thanks
Thanks for the update Admin !!

Will go through the notes provided.

Regards,
Sandy