Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: API for updating pay_people_groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Is there any API for updating pay_people_groups table. I know we can do it using hr_assignment_api.update_emp_asg_criteria but this API updates the assignement with the new pay_group_id. I want to know is there is any API which can only update the pay_people_groups and not the assignment.
Regards,
Dear Vikram

When ever you update any field in people group flex field, a new record is created in table PAY_PEOPLE_GROUPS and this new records' PEOPLE_GROUP_ID is updated in PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENT_F table.

So logically you cant update only PAY_PEOPLE_GROUPS table without impacting assignment table.

Please feel free to discuss, If you are not satisfied yet.

Regards
Syed Farhan Ashraf

(05-14-2013, 06:40 PM)Vikram Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Is there any API for updating pay_people_groups table. I know we can do it using hr_assignment_api.update_emp_asg_criteria but this API updates the assignement with the new pay_group_id. I want to know is there is any API which can only update the pay_people_groups and not the assignment.
Regards,