Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Functionality/Features difference between R12 and 11i
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the 1st process of upgrade project to do a review of funtionality between two versions.
Functionality/Features difference between Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i
Oracle Financials - GL, FA, AP, AR, CM
Oracle SCM - PO
Oracle HRMS
hi,

Can i receive the Functionality/Features difference between Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i

Oracle Projects

Regards Ayub
(03-13-2013, 07:36 PM)khansayub Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Can i receive the Functionality/Features difference between Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i

Oracle Projects

Regards Ayub
Pls download from attachments.
thanks
Thanks for your great work

nityapriya.me@gmail.com

(03-06-2013, 03:30 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]One of the 1st process of upgrade project to do a review of funtionality between two versions.
Oracle SCM - PO
Oracle HRMS
Hi

Could you please share the Functionality/Features difference between Oracle HRMS eBusiness Suite R12 and R11i

Mail Id : Manu.Veluru@gmail.com

Regards,
Manohar
May I also have a copy of the following functionality/features difference between Oracle EBusiness Suite r11i and r12 ?
1) Oracle Financials - GL, FA, AP, AR, CM
2) Oracle SCM - PO

email address : ccphui@cityu.edu.hk

Philip Hui
May I also have a copy of the following functionality/features difference between Oracle EBusiness Suite r11i and r12 ?

Oracle HRMS

e-mail: slavapyankov@gmail.com

Pyankov Slava
admin Wrote:One of the 1st process of upgrade project to do a review of funtionality between two versions.
Oracle SCM - PO
Oracle HRMS

I cannot Access those files.