Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Data to be displayed from top of the page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I have a report which has 3 frames.

1st frames vertical elasticity is variable and other 2 frames vertical elasticity is fixed.

So when my 1st frame exceeds more than 1 page,the data of remaining frames doesn't continue along with the 1st frame,it displays the data where the frame has been placed in layout i.e 2nd & 3rd frames displays the data where the frames are placed in the layout leaving blank space on the top

So i want to display the data continuously after the 1st frame without any blank space and without any page breaks.

Thanks in advance,

(12-16-2010, 09:27 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

I have a report which has 3 frames.

1st frames vertical elasticity is variable and other 2 frames vertical elasticity is fixed.

So when my 1st frame exceeds more than 1 page,the data of remaining frames doesn't continue along with the 1st frame,it displays the data where the frame has been placed in layout i.e 2nd & 3rd frames displays the data where the frames are placed in the layout leaving blank space on the top

So i want to display the data continuously after the 1st frame without any blank space and without any page breaks.

Thanks in advance,

These are always tricky but try in the first instance to make all 3 frames variable. If this doesnt work make the items
within the frames variable also. See what happens. The fixed vertical elasticity can fix the position within the page.
If neither of these work, make the block plate headings also fixed elasticity.