Oracle Forum - The Knowledge Center for Oracle Professionals - Looking Beyond the Possibilities

Full Version: Raw Material and Finished Goods Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to write a query which gives me the Raw Material Item and the Finished Goods Items.

Which table contains this kind of data. Raw Material Item is Processed and a Finished Goods Item is produced, so i need all raw materials items which went into the resulting Finished Good.

Our Company is not using BOM module, rather it is using OPM. So the query should use OPM tables.
(10-05-2010, 05:04 PM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]I need to write a query which gives me the Raw Material Item and the Finished Goods Items.

Which table contains this kind of data. Raw Material Item is Processed and a Finished Goods Item is produced, so i need all raw materials items which went into the resulting Finished Good.

Our Company is not using BOM module, rather it is using OPM. So the query should use OPM tables.

From table FM_FORM_MST

Hi,
From FM_FORM_MST, you can query by line_type "-1" means Raw material and line_type "1" means Finished Goods.
Regards,
Inayat