(12-12-2012, 05:43 PM)sgtakwale Wrote: Hi,
I need the steps for define the payable trial balance report from oracle R12 payables. This is first time I am tring to run this report. I think it needs some setups. So, Please help to how can I do the setup for getting proper payable trial balance report in R12 Payables
The R12 Accounts Payable Trial Balance has 4 templates available that control the output that is
displayed. The four templates available are:
Accounts Payable Trial Balance - Group by Account, Summary
Accounts Payable Trial Balance - Group by Account, Detail
Accounts Payable Trial Balance - Group by Third Party, Summary
Accounts Payable Trial Balance - Group by Third Party, Detail
Do the following to change the template that is used when the report is submitted:
1. Navigate: Payables Responsibility>Other>Request>Run
2. Select the Accounts Payable Trial Balance
3. Enter all of the parameters for the report. DO NOT SUBMIT THE REPORT.
4. Click on the Options button in the Upon Completion section of the Submit Request screen.
5. Select the desired template name.
6. Submit the Trial balance.
Do the following to change the default template used when the report is submitted:
1. Navigate: System Administration Responsibility>Concurrent>Programs
2. Search for:
Application = Payables
Program = Accounts Payable Trial Balance
Click on Go
3. Click on Update for the Accounts Payable Trial Balance program
4. Select the Onsite Setting tab
5. Select the default template from the Template dropdown in the General section.
6. Click on Apply to save the changes.