Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Self Study material of Oracle DBA
07-12-2014, 08:50 PM,
Self Study material of Oracle DBA
I want to learn Oracle DBA but don't know any thing about oracle ? how i can start..... please advise me really it will help to start my career. any material, study guides, website or should i go to any institute ?
07-12-2014, 09:29 PM,
RE: Self Study material of Oracle DBA
(07-12-2014, 08:50 PM)Harish Duleep Wrote: I want to learn Oracle DBA but don't know any thing about oracle ? how i can start..... please advise me really it will help to start my career. any material, study guides, website or should i go to any institute ?
Hi,

There are number of Oracle guides are available and will be a good starting point for you. You should read it cover to cover to get a good understanding of the way Oracle databases work and what they are build up of.
You can find it on http://docs.oracle.com/
You can also find material on this website, just visit tutorial section.

Good luck,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating ODG for DB part of Oracle Apps R12.1.3 sandy 4 6,864 07-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Kashif Manzoor