Oracle Forums Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple.
Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips by upgrading to "Premium Membership".
Oracle Training

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Oracle LD sample BR100 application setup doc
Hi all,
any can share with me the BR100 for the Oracle Labor Distribution LD application?

Thanks,
Kassem
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2013, 12:54 PM)kassem.nasser@gmail.com Wrote: Hi all,
any can share with me the BR100 for the Oracle Labor Distribution LD application?

Thanks,
Kassem
Not a common module, would suggest to use anyother sample BR100 to prepare your own
Thanks
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2013, 05:43 AM)Sara Khan Wrote: Hi Sara,
thanks for your reply, do you have the BR100 for HR or Payroll?
Thanks,
Kassem
(08-07-2013, 12:54 PM)kassem.nasser@gmail.com Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks,
Kassem
Not a common module, would suggest to use anyother sample BR100 to prepare your own
Thanks
Thanks given by:
Check following link to find BR100 document.
http://www.oraerp.com/Thread-Oracle-AIM-BR100-Documents
Thanks given by: