Hello There, Guest! RegistrateRegister La Hora Current time: 11-24-2014, 04:19 PM

Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community. A community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. "If we would have new knowledge, we must get a whole world of new questions.
Oracle Forum, Tutorials, eBooks Post a question relating to set-up, development or support
Come and join the Oracle forum - the big Oracle discussion!

Oracle Implementation Project Plan
Views 18151
Replies 9
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.08 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Project Plan is one of the initial & critical part of any Oracle Implementation/upgrade project.
Attached is the MS Project Plan for implementing Oracle Applications with a framework. It contains the detailed tasks involved and lists the associated resources that may be needed.

The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) codes tie back in to the Oracle AIM documents that should be prepared for each task and phase.

Update 27-07-2014:
Project Plan in pdf format also uploaded based on number of requests from members.

Attached Files
.zip   ABF_WM020_PROJECT_WORKPLAN_W_PJM41.zip (Size: 49.08 KB / Downloads: 1,407)
.zip   Oracle_implementation_plan.zip (Size: 89.89 KB / Downloads: 1,598)
.pdf   Oracle_implementation_plan pdf format.pdf (Size: 882.66 KB / Downloads: 127)
.pdf   WM020_Project_workplan_pdf format.pdf (Size: 362.88 KB / Downloads: 93)
Thanks given by: seanbw
thank you

Thanks given by:
Thank You

Thanks given by:
(06-09-2011, 02:11 AM)admin Wrote:  Project Plan is one of the initial & critical part of any Oracle Implementation/upgrade project.
Attached is the MS Project Plan for implementing Oracle Applications with a framework. It contains the detailed tasks involved and lists the associated resources that may be needed.

The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) codes tie back in to the Oracle AIM documents that should be prepared for each task and phase.
Hello,

I am in the process of studying for my dram job as a client engagement executive with a well known IT services company in London and am trying to download the Oracle implementation Project plan download and the workplan.
I have registered but can see no way of accessing this critical info.

Please could you advise.

Thanks and regards,

jonathan

my email is jonathang76@hotmail.com

Thanks given by:
(08-23-2013, 02:14 AM)Jonathang Wrote:  
(06-09-2011, 02:11 AM)admin Wrote:  Project Plan is one of the initial & critical part of any Oracle Implementation/upgrade project.

Hello,

I am in the process of studying for my dram job as a client engagement executive with a well known IT services company in London and am trying to download the Oracle implementation Project plan download and the workplan.
I have registered but can see no way of accessing this critical info.

Please could you advise.

Thanks and regards,

jonathan

my email is jonathang76@hotmail.com
What issue you are facing ? you can download from this post

Thanks given by:
(06-09-2011, 02:11 AM)admin Wrote:  Hi I can seem to open the documents. Is someone able to email them to me please at ruby2@sky.com thank you
Wink

Thanks given by:
Good job.... Smile

Thanks given by:
Can any one post this document in pdf format on my mail id
riyaanfusion@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Thanks given by:
Hi,
Thanks for sharing good information.
But the files are in MPP format, no one able to access these files.
Its better to re upload in pdf format or any other formats can able to access.
Other wise there no use for your sharing.!

Thanks given by:
Thanks for your point. plans are uploaded in pdf format
Regards,

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Make Responsibility Read Only in Oracle Apps fanni339 0 127 10-31-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: fanni339
  Oracle ERP Implementation Project Schedule based on OUM Kashif Manzoor 0 2,756 09-27-2014, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Kashif Manzoor
  Oracle AIM - BR100 Documents admin 24 61,103 09-20-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jasts
  Project Management Initiation Checklist Colin Roger 0 3,235 09-15-2014, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Colin Roger
  DataLoad Templates for Oracle Financials admin 4 6,457 08-31-2014, 11:48 PM
Last Post: waleedtaha_3
  Oracle Application - Technical Reference Manual Sara Khan 1 429 08-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Last Post: ora_apps
  Oracle Fusion Applications Installation Kashif Manzoor 5 4,127 07-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Last Post: johntayloruk
  Oracle General Ledger - Implementing the Chart of Accounts admin 2 7,408 06-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Last Post: abbasasm
  eBook: Installation of Oracle EBS 12.2 Kashif Manzoor 2 2,415 06-12-2014, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Kashif Manzoor
  Oracle E-business Suite Implementation Operational Analysis Questionnaire Kashif Manzoor 1 10,936 04-28-2014, 11:51 PM
Last Post: wael.reda@egabi.com