Using the latest technology and incorporating the best practices gathered from different Oracle’s customers, Oracle Fusion Applications is a suite of open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way businesses innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular, service-enabled enterprise applications. Whether it is one module, a product family, or the entire suite, Oracle provides businesses with their choice of all advancements pioneered by Oracle Fusion Applications, at a pace that matches individual business demands. Its technology framework includes the following products:
- Oracle WebCenter provides design-time and runtime tools for building enterprise portals, transactional websites, and social networking sites.
- Oracle Business Intelligence 11g provides a full range of business intelligence capabilities that enable you to analyze, present, report, and deliver organizational data.
- Oracle Universal Content Management enables us to leverage document management, Web content management, digital asset management; and records retention functionality to build and complement your business applications.
- Oracle SOA Suite provides a complete set of service infrastructure components for designing, deploying, and managing SOA composite applications. Oracle SOA Suite enables services to be created, managed, and orchestrated into SOA composite applications.
- Oracle WebLogic Server is a scalable, enterprise-ready application server based on Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
- Oracle JDeveloper is an integrated development environment with end-to-end support for modeling, developing, debugging, optimizing, and deploying Java applications and web services.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager offers business-driven applications management, integrated application to disk management, integrated systems management, and support experience.
- Oracle Identity Managementenables organizations to manage the end-to-end lifecycle of user identities and to secure access to enterprise resources and assets.
Oracle Fusion Applications includes the following product families, or collections of products that are associated with a functional area:
- Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management manages customers, contacts, and resources, including data quality configuration.
- Oracle Fusion Financials manages financial flows, including assets, ledgers, cash cycle, invoices and payments, accounts receivable, collections, and setup of subledger accounting and tax configuration.
- Oracle Fusion Governance, Risk, and Compliance integrates business intelligence, process management, and automated controls enforcement to enable sustainable risk and compliance management.
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management provides employee management for an organization.
- Oracle Fusion Procurement manages the procurement process including requisitions, purchase orders, and supplier negotiations.
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management manages projects, including how to plan, budget, forecast, collect costs, bill customers, and report performance.
- Oracle Fusion Supply Chain Management integrates and automates all key supply chain processes, from design, planning, and procurement to manufacturing and order fulfillment.
- Oracle Fusion Setup is a special product family for supporting the other product families