Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.3 is available for download.
Instructions for downloading and applying the patch:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.3 Readme (Note 1586214.1)
This Release Update Pack (RUP) for the EBS 12.2 release codeline includes new features as well as statutory and regulatory updates, and error corrections for stability, performance, and security.
This is a consolidated suite-wide patch set. Release 12.2.3 is cumulative and includes new updates as well as updates made available in one-off patches on 11.5.10, 12.0, 12.1.3, and the base 12.2 releases.
User Experience Modernization
With 12.2.3, the Oracle E-Business Suite incorporates current UI design trends and improves user productivity by including:
- New look and feel: appears lighter and fresher, with flat rather than dimensional elements, reduced gradients, and white or light colors with splashes of darker color.
- Rich table interaction: allows an end user to scroll through a table if its width exceeds the browser's width, detach a table and work with it as a separate component with a wider width, and re-size and reorder table columns that an end user can then save as a user personalization.
- Worklist header icon: displays by default in all HTML-based pages, the worklist header icon is an alternative to including a worklist region in the Oracle E-Business Suite home page. Users can select the icon to view a summarized list of recent notifications, then click to view and respond to notification details.
Quote:Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 11i to 12.2.3?How can I prepare for EBS 12.2?
No. EBS 11i customers must first upgrade to EBS 12.2 before applying 12.2.3.
Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.0 to 12.2.3?
No. EBS 12.0 customers must first upgrade to EBS 12.2 before applying 12.2.3.
Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.2 to 12.2.3?
Yes. EBS 12.2 customers can apply 12.2.3 directly to their environments. EBS 12.2.3 is an Online Patch -- it may be applied while EBS 12.2 is running.
- Read the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Technical Planning Guide, First Edition (Note 1585857.1)