Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oracle Discoverer 11gR1 with Oracle E-Business Suite
09-29-2021, 03:44 AM,
Oracle Discoverer 11gR1 with Oracle E-Business Suite
My company is using Oracle Discoverer 11g version with eBusiness financials R12.1.3 for quite some time. we have heard that it is not supported now, what we can do to keep using and what will happen in future?
kind regards Mukhtar
10-29-2021, 12:44 AM,
RE: Oracle Discoverer 11gR1 with Oracle E-Business Suite
I would just to go through this Oracle Support note for the Oracle Discoverer
Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer Statement of Direction - March 2014 (Doc ID 1634827.1)
and this note, will expalin the support status.
Oracle E-Business Suite Support Implications for Discoverer 11gR1 (Doc ID 2277369.1)
I hope it will give you clear view, if you still have any quesiton, post here and i will be happy to assist you.
​thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare the SAP, Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics Kashif Manzoor 1 1,666 05-18-2021, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Kashif Manzoor