Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Launch Pick release problems
10-23-2010, 05:52 PM,
Launch Pick release problems
I am having a problem with launch pick release. I have created an item which has got a locator control (restriced to a particular sub inventory), revision control, serial control (at sale order issue), lot control. The item is said to have a revision A.1. I have successfully assigned lots for the item quantities, however the status of the shipment is not getting changed after running the concurrent for launch pick release, it is still in status in Ready to Release. There seems to be no problem with the instance as I am able to process sales order for other item with basic attributes.

Note: The on-hand quantity show that the item that was placed on a sale order is reserved.

Can any one help me out with this ?? Your assistance is much appreciated.
06-26-2013, 08:00 PM,
RE: Launch Pick release problems
(10-23-2010, 05:52 PM)admin Wrote: I am having a problem with launch pick release. I have created an item which has got a locator control (restriced to a particular sub inventory), revision control, serial control (at sale order issue), lot control. The item is said to have a revision A.1. I have successfully assigned lots for the item quantities, however the status of the shipment is not getting changed after running the concurrent for launch pick release, it is still in status in Ready to Release. There seems to be no problem with the instance as I am able to process sales order for other item with basic attributes.

Note: The on-hand quantity show that the item that was placed on a sale order is reserved.

Can any one help me out with this ?? Your assistance is much appreciated.

Few basic checkpoint before running pick release:-
1.Line is not in hold.
2.On hand banalce is available
3. Inventory period is open
4. Make sure both from and to subinventory and locator(in pick release form) are defined as restricted sub inventory.
5. Try to pick through 'Release sales order' form.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Release two sales orders at a time to get single batch id Ryan Adam 1 2,300 01-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Harish Duleep