Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.9 Average
Implementation Plan for Oracle
06-25-2014, 12:18 PM,
Implementation Plan for Oracle
Hi All, I'm currently studying Diploma of Human resources Management. I'm stuck and need some on doing the Implementation Plan draft and final. I have tried to download the Zipped file on here, But can't get it to open properly. If anybody has a word document or something that i could have a look at please that would be grateful Smile

Jenny
06-26-2014, 01:33 AM,
RE: Implementation Plan for Oracle
(06-25-2014, 12:18 PM)jeando10 Wrote: Hi All, I'm currently studying Diploma of Human resources Management. I'm stuck and need some on doing the Implementation Plan draft and final. I have tried to download the Zipped file on here, But can't get it to open properly. If anybody has a word document or something that i could have a look at please that would be grateful Smile

Jenny
What challenge you are facing on the download file, you need MS Project to open the file.
admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-commerce integration with Oracle EBS R12.1.3 siddesh.5454 1 3,192 02-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Kashif Manzoor
  Crucks of Oracle End to End Implementation & Support arvindasingh 3 5,873 11-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Last Post: admin
  How to Achieve a Perfect ERP Implementation by Preparing the Organization lisocorp 1 5,673 06-12-2014, 02:56 AM
Last Post: buckyhouse
  Project Risk Management Plan admin 1 6,790 12-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: mjohn
  Project Change Management Plan admin 0 4,529 06-09-2011, 02:34 AM
Last Post: admin