Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 44 Vote(s) - 2.66 Average
GL Approval Action History from Workflow tables
12-06-2013, 02:05 AM,
GL Approval Action History from Workflow tables
Hi All,
I have prepared the query to retrieve the Journal Approval Action History from Workflow tables. Below is the Query. This is the Form Personalization. In the Journal Screen i have attached the Menu Action History and placed this query for form personalization.
Now the problem is in GL_JE_BATCHES i have 80 thousand records. In the query which i have written i am getting only 1000 records. How can i achieve all the records.

SELECT DISTINCT gjb.NAME batch, default_period_name period,
wn.recipient_role approver,
DECODE (gjb.approval_status_code,
'A', 'Approved',
'I', 'In Process',
'J', 'Rejected',
'R', 'Required',
'V', 'Validation Failed',
'Z', 'N/A'
) status,
wn.begin_date approval_start_date,
wn.end_date approval_end_date,
wn.due_date approval_due_date
FROM wf_notifications wn, wf_items wi, gl_je_batches gjb
WHERE wn.CONTEXT LIKE
'GLBATCH%'
|| (SELECT item_key
FROM wf_items a
WHERE a.user_key = wi.user_key
AND a.item_type = 'GLBATCH'
AND ROWNUM = 1)
|| '%'
AND wi.item_type = wn.MESSAGE_TYPE
AND wi.user_key = gjb.NAME;
Can any one please suggest me how to proceed on this issue ASAP?

Regards,
12-28-2013, 11:50 PM,
RE: GL Approval Action History from Workflow tables
(12-06-2013, 02:05 AM)Sneha Rahul Wrote: Hi All,
I have prepared the query to retrieve the Journal Approval Action History from Workflow tables. Below is the Query. This is the Form Personalization. In the Journal Screen i have attached the Menu Action History and placed this query for form personalization.
Now the problem is in GL_JE_BATCHES i have 80 thousand records. In the query which i have written i am getting only 1000 records. How can i achieve all the records.

SELECT DISTINCT gjb.NAME batch, default_period_name period,
wn.recipient_role approver,
DECODE (gjb.approval_status_code,
'A', 'Approved',
'I', 'In Process',
'J', 'Rejected',
'R', 'Required',
'V', 'Validation Failed',
'Z', 'N/A'
) status,
wn.begin_date approval_start_date,
wn.end_date approval_end_date,
wn.due_date approval_due_date
FROM wf_notifications wn, wf_items wi, gl_je_batches gjb
WHERE wn.CONTEXT LIKE
'GLBATCH%'
|| (SELECT item_key
FROM wf_items a
WHERE a.user_key = wi.user_key
AND a.item_type = 'GLBATCH'
AND ROWNUM = 1)
|| '%'
AND wi.item_type = wn.MESSAGE_TYPE
AND wi.user_key = gjb.NAME;
Can any one please suggest me how to proceed on this issue ASAP?

Regards,
Did you explored FND: View Object Max Fetch Size? can you try this
10-16-2019, 05:45 AM,
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
12-24-2019, 02:22 AM,
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AME Approval Rules for Updates to Supplier Master? sadams01 4 4,605 12-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: viggora
  Want to use shrink for Tables in oracle Gopal Ayog 3 4,055 12-24-2019, 09:30 AM
  How to change AP approval hierarchy Archita Jartin 3 4,643 12-24-2019, 08:04 AM
  How can set approval hierarchy in Ap r12 Colin Roger 3 6,345 12-24-2019, 05:13 AM
  landing tables in oracle erp R12 sharpan 5 9,874 12-24-2019, 01:19 AM