Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
Driver Problem due to ORA-04023
07-26-2013, 09:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013, 06:54 PM by admin.)
Driver Problem due to ORA-04023
Hi, during applying the R12.1.1 upgrade driver to my 11.5.10.2 EBS. A number of worker jobs have failed because my APPS.FND_FUNCTION_SECURITY package has errors in it. When I try to compile this package body, it does not recompile. I have traced the problem to the APPS.FND_DATA_GROUPS_STANDARD_VIEW it uses. The view is showing up as valid however when I try to do a select count(*) from this view or I try to recompile it I get the error ORA-04023.A description of this error reveals "Object could not be validated or authorized"Any help greatly appreciated, Sara
08-27-2014, 04:48 PM,
RE: Driver Problem due to ORA-04023
Similar issue is reported on otn community, just copying the contents of reply, you can also check on
https://community.oracle.com/message/11116592#11116592
looks as if setting _plsql_optimize_level to 0 is causing the problem. I have seen Oracle notes advising a setting of 0 to speed up the R12.1.1 upgrade driver. Looks as if this advice is not great as it can cause other problems.
thanks