Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assistance on Job
08-10-2021, 08:48 PM,
Assistance on Job
Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Olalere Yaqub: a Nigerian and live in Nigeria.

I have a certificate in Oracle Financials Application, R13 (my first knowledge in Oracle Applications). I only have hands-on experience but no working experience. This has been a great challenge for me in securing oracle financials job related.

Please "HELP" me on the above!!!

Also, I am an experienced Chartered Accountant.

My contact (both Whatapps and call): 08033866249.

Kind regards.

Yaqub.
09-17-2021, 04:19 AM,
RE: Assistance on Job
Thank you reaching out Yaqub and i will try my best and rest of the community member to refer you with any option.