The RD020 process questionnaire presents below:
• Schedule, confirm, and prepare for process definition sessions by business area.
• Identify the core business processes (level 1 if you are using Oracle Business Models) and write a summary description of each process.
• Conduct interviews using the questionnaires and other sources of information to clarify questions you have identified.
• Gather any other current business materials that may enhance team understanding and documenting of current business process requirements.
• Identify any issues regarding the current business analysis.
• Review the Current Business Baseline with users and business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Current Business Baseline from business area management.
• Secure acceptance of the Century Date compliance approach described
Note: The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business
• The AIM Methodology Provides a Questionnaire for every module which you have to modify to suit to your Business
• Some Companies will have Clearly defined Processes and some companies DO NOT know clearly what is the Process followed.
• The Consultant needs to be clever enough to question the client and extract the right information
• In case if they DO NOT have the Processes, Documenting them is very important
• DO NOT use same Questionnaire for all clients as the Business Model will vary from client to client in same industry.
• Client will try to include what they expect in the Oracle Applications also in this list – Try to avoid or keep it separate as an expectation from the client
• Some Clients expects the same Solution in Oracle also which they current system is offering
– DO NOT admit if it is NOT Possible and it is a process of Change Management in the whole implementation.