Since 2010, OraERP is a Oracle Forums, Community of Oracle Professionals including Fusion/Cloud Application Consultants, Enterprise Architects, ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, CX Cloud and OCI Experts, ERP Experts, Oracle Apps Functional Consultants, Apps DBAs, DBAs, Cloud DBAs, Digital Architect, PaaS Experts, IaaS, OCI Architects, Technical Consultants, Fusion Middleware Experts, SQL, PL/SQL Developers and Project Managers. Welcome to OraERP.com Social Community, a friendly and active community of Oracle Technology Professionals who believe that technology can ‘make the world a better place’. By joining Oracle ERP Community you will have the ability to Post Topics, Receive our Newsletter, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Registration is Quick and Simple. Get unlimited access to Oracle Tutorials, Articles, eBooks, Tools and Tips .
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
504 Gateway Time-out Error on OCI for EBS
09-28-2021, 03:47 AM,
504 Gateway Time-out Error on OCI for EBS
Hi, I have installed oracle ebusiness suite on Oracle OCI, getting error 504 Gateway timeout error, when i am trying to access http link.
am i missing something, can you guide me on this.
I have checked Loadbalancer, it looks to me configured properly 
thanks
09-29-2021, 03:37 AM,
RE: 504 Gateway Time-out Error on OCI for EBS
You need to check time-out value, what is the value, could be less so you can update, 
as a reference, follow this MOS note: [OCI BM LBaaS] Getting 504 Gateway Time-out Error Page on OCI Load Balanced EBS (Doc ID 2426874.1)